► For more swimming tips from Lucy head to http://win.gs/LucyCharlesSwimming.
We asked elite triathlete Lucy Charles for her essential swimming training tips. In this she focusses on the best ways to prepare to ensure you’re ready for everything in the water.
– Choose the right wetsuit for you, and look after it well
– Use a thicker swim cap in cold weather
– Swim paddles can help to build forearm strength
– Flippers can help build ankle flexibililty
– Train with a kickboard to build strength in your legs
– Prepare mentally by visualising how your swim will go
Check back every day for more videos from Lucy to improve your swimming, running, cycling and mental approach to sport and fitness.
Experience the world of Red Bull like you have never seen it before. With the best action sports clips on the web and original series, prepare for your “stoke factor” to be at an all time high.
Watch Red Bull TV: http://win.gs/WatchRBTV
See into our world: http://goo.gl/J49U
Red Bull on Facebook: http://win.gs/redbullfb
Red Bull on Twitter: http://win.gs/redbulltwitter
Subscribe to Red Bull on Youtube: http://win.gs/SubToRedBull
Subscribe to the Red Bulletin: http://win.gs/TheRedBulletin
Sign up for our Newsletter here: http://win.gs/RedBullNewsletter